TEAM UP WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT
A qualified, professional real estate agent can simplify the home selling process as well as provide you with some very important assistance. If you enter into a listing agreement, the agent will legally represent you, the seller, in all aspects of the real estate transaction. The agent will lend expertise and look out for your best interests in return for the sales commission. Some of the services an agent may perform include:
* Assisting you in setting a sale price and providing you with information on current market “comparables,” or other properties similar to yours in size and character.
* Distributing a description of your property and neighborhood to multiple listing services.
* Placing appropriate advertisements and yard signage.
* Discussing creative financing options that you may offer to buyers.
* Providing suggestions on how to make your house and property more attractive to potential buyers.
* Showing your home to prospective buyers, possibly including arranging an open house.
* Prequalifying prospects to determine whether they can actually afford your home.
* Communicating with you regularly on marketing efforts.
* Presenting you with all purchase offers and explaining any contingencies the buyer requests.
* Negotiating the sale price with the buyer on your behalf.
* Coordinating appointments with inspectors and appraisers.
* Representing and assisting you in the closing of the transaction.
For all this and more, team up with real estate agent:
Web site: www.danwarwick.com